I am stealing this idea from Boe Prox. He blogged about his own PowerShell Resolutions for 2015.
I will keep this short and sweet. In no particular order here are my PowerShell Resolutions for 2015:
- Figure out a PowerShell related topic to speak about that I won’t get bored with in a month or two
- Speak about this topic at the Omaha PowerShell User Group
- Speak about this topic at 2-3 other PowerShell User Groups or other organizations (local or otherwise)
- Start and Finish PowerShell Deep Dives Book
- Start and Finish Windows PowerShell Best Practices Book
- Implement PowerShell DSC in Production at my current place of employment
- Deploy Private Cloud (WAP, Azure, DSC etc) in Production at my current place of employment
- Write at minimum one blog post a week
- Schedule one hour a week on my calendar to browse PowerShell.org and TechNet forums looking for PowerShell related questions to answer
- Learn how to do more things in SCOM and VMM using PowerShell instead of clicking around in the GUI
That’s probably a little on the ambitious side, but we will see how it goes! What are your PowerShell Resolutions for 2015?